Lessons are for individuals who would like personal instruction on a more flexible basis. Lessons provide a concentrated learning environment and with close attention to personal growth and development.
Classes available: beginner through advanced level.
Class schedule is flexible and designed around the needs of the student.
1st class to construct your pieces (pottery wheel or hand-build).
2nd class to hand-paint your pieces.
All materials and firings included in price.
Use this class to hone your techniques. You tell me what you want to work on and I will develop the class to maximize your instruction and your learning experience.
Call to schedule.
Adult Private Student:
• Tuition is $75 per class per student and payable at time of registration.
• Each class session is at least 11/2 hour in length (sometimes a bit l longe depending on the project).
• Minimum of 2 classes required in order to complete a full project (ie: hand-build pieces, glazing class and 2 firings).
Children Private (ages 5 to 14 yrs):
• Tuition is $60 per class per child (ages 5 to 14).
• Each class session is 1 1/2 hour in length (sometimes a bit longer) . Minimum of 2 classes required in order to complete a full project (ie: hand-build pieces, glazing class and 2 firings).
Please contact 425-344-4748 if you have any questions or to arrange private lessons.
Introductory Group Class 1 1/2 hrs for $60.Price includes hands-on instruction, use of all equipment and tools, clay, glazes and 1 kiln firing per class.
2 classes strongly recommended (one to build, one to glaze).
Introductory classes taught on the following days:
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri. 12, 2, 4, 6 pm.
Sat. 12,2, and 4pm
Call Now to get on the Schedule.
Corporate Team Building Classes: Call to discuss your team needs.
All other times frames are for Studio Members and Special Events.
Be the first to post a comment.