We are pleased to provide you with following information so that you can fully understand about this particular course:
(1) Who can join this course: In order to enroll in this course, it is mandatory for you have already completed all other courses such as Fresh Flower Arrangement Elementary Course, Intermediate Course and also Advanced Course offered by our school.
(2) Lesson Fee: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the lesson fee before enrollment. The lesson fee shall be changed from time to time depending on the increase rate of flower materials fee, labor cost and facility rent fee and it is subject to change. Even if you find a lesson fee on the page or website other than this page, it MAY not have been updated and no longer effective.
(3) Curriculum and Outline: CFAA will provide you with lessons covering the designs outlined below:
1. Flora Design History (this may be skipped)
2. Floral Color Coodination- a
3. Floral Color Coordination-b
4. Floral Color Coordination-c
5. Floral Color Coordination-d
6. Floral Color Coordination-e
7. Floral Color Coordination-f
8. Floral Color Coordination-g
9. Mixed Color Style Design
10. Hand-Tied Bouquet (Round)
11. Procurement of Floral Materials
12. Procurement of Floral Materiasl
13. Processing Floral Materials after procurement
14. Processing Floral Materials after procurement
15. Processing Floral Materials after procurement
16. Experience of Instruction at Class Room
17. Experience of Instruction at Class Room
18. Experience of Instruction at Class Room
19. Experience of Instruction at Class Room
20. Experience of Instruction at Class Room
21. Radiation Type Design
22. Pyramid Type Design
23. Spiral Type Arrangement
24. Combination Style (“L” Shape & Crescent)
25. Combination Style (Crescent & Spray Shape)
26. Combination Style (Crescent & “S” Shape)
27. Double Pattern Design
28. Wreath Double Pattern
29. Magnolia Style Design
30. Free Display Style Design
(1) The fee for a certificate and final exam: The fee for the final exam to obtain a certificate shall not be included in the lesson fee and it shall be separately charged.
(2) In order to obtain a certificate, students must take the final exam after attending all the required lessons and need to pass it.
(3) Only students who passed the final exam shall be considered to have satisfactorily completed all the requirements for the course.
(4) The information stated in this page (including the contents of curriculum and also the lesson fee) shall be subject to change without notice. Students are requested to contact California Flower Art Academy to confirm the most current curriculum and also the lesson fee before enrolling in this course.