Then which of above programs should you join ? It is up to you. It's your decision. You can join whichever you like. In order to make it easy for you to make a decision, we will explain the difference in cost as follows: Except for the total cost, there is no difference between the under mentioned two ways:
A. Case 1:
Introductory Program→After finishing it, sign up for Elementary Course
$98 + $390=$488 in total
B. Case 2:
Directly enrolled in Elementary Course by skipping Introductory Program
Namely by way of joining Elementary Course by skipping Introductory Program, you can save $98.
What kind of merit and advantage (besides above mentioned difference in total cost) can students enjoy when selecting the way per Case 2 ? All we can say about this question is that students can make a decision for enrolling in Elementary Course only after finding following points by finishing Introductory Program:
(1) In what kind of way the lesson will be done. How does instructor teach students ?
(2) How is the atmosphere in the classroom ?
(3) Are instructors (Is instructor) acceptable to a student ?
(4) How are fresh flowers ? Are they fresh, enough in quantities ?
(5) Overall impression and evaluation about the school, classroom and instructors
The lesson fee of $390 is a lot of money. If you do not like the way we teach, you can stop taking more lessons after finishing Introductory Program. By this way you don't have to "waste" any more money. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Below is YouTube video introducing Vertical Arrangement - GWC Floral Design with Gail Call AIFD. Presenter is Gail Call AIFD. Video source is Golden West College