To those who would like to join one day seminar:
CFAA (California Flower Art Academy) is pleased to announce that we offer weekend one day short seminar according to the following schedule:
* When: Every Sunday
* Where: San Jose classroom located at 7280 Blue Hill Drive #7, San Jose CA 95129
* How much: $150.00/student including tuition and flower materials fee.
* How many hours: about 2.5-4 hours (depending on number of students and skill of a student)
* Time: From 10:00am
* Way of instruction: Hands on training of ONE ON ONE instructions (semi private lesson)
* How many students: small class (no more than 4 students/class or instructor)
* What kind of arrangement: Easy to make European arrangement (Definite type of design is different from seminar to seminar).
* How to apply: Send email to email@example.com.
* First come first served: Upon our receipt of your check (via regular mail) or photo copy of your check via email, we will enroll you in the class you like. Since the absolute number of students is very limited, we will process your application on "first come, first served" basis.
In addition to Weekend One Day Seminar, we are offering regular classes, lessons and instructions from elementary to instructor course by inviting students from the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley covering the following citites:
San Francisco, Daly City, San Mateo, Burlingame, Millbrae, Brisbane, South San Francisco, San Carlos, Redwood City, Woodside, Atherton, Sunnyvale, Menlo Park, Stanford, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Santa Clara, Los Altos Hills, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Campbell, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Fremont etc etc.
If you are located close to the San Francisco Airport, you are recommended to join our regular class held at our Burlingame Extension Class.
CFAA has been training uncountable number of students who would like to become a floral artist, floral designer, wedding floral decorator or flower arranging instructor. The easiest way for enhancing your sense of art is to get along with well experienced artists and designers. Our instructors and artists are happy to offer you a quality flower designing instruction.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mieko Martha Hirano