In order for you to earn a decent flower arranging skill, first thing you have to do is earning basic floral design skill without which it is totally impossible to proceed to getting the next level of skills. Once in a while we find a student who wants to jump to upper level of floral designs without learning the basics first.
If any student requests us to take upper level lessons without learning basics of floral designs, we usually refuse it because not only such student but also our instructors will have a hard time for learning and teaching during a lesson. In order to avoid this kind of unfavorable situation, we always recommend entry level of students to start from Fresh Flower Arrangement Elementary Course
Then what do entry level students learn after signing up for the Elementary Course ?
The curriculum of Fresh Flower Arrangement Elementary Course (as of Oct 16, 2015) covers under mentioned designs:
1. All Round Shape (Floral Design for Centerpiece Decoration)
2. Triangle Shape (Floral Design based on Triangle Shape)
3. Vertical Shape Floral Arrangement
4. Oval Shape Arrangement (Design of the shape of oval)
5. Diamond Shape Arrangement (Design of Diamond Shape)
6. "L" Shape Arrangement (Design based on the shape of letter "L")
7. Mound Shape (Design of the shape of MOUND)
8. Crescent Shape Arrangement (Design of the shape of Crescent)
9. "S" Shape Arrangement (Design of the shape of letter "S")
10. Cone Shape Arrangement (Design of the shape of cone)
REMARKS: The above mentioned curriculum is effective as of Oct 16, 2015 and subject to change without notice.
As seen from above, even entry level of students who have no previous experiences in floral design learn various types and pretty value added arrangements at the Elementary Course. They will earn the basic skills by way of learning 10 kinds of designs. Once they complete this course, they qualify to proceed to the next level of courses such as Fresh Flower Arrangement Intermediate Course
or Wedding Party Arrangement Basic Course
California Flower Art Academy
has been educating uncountable number of students since 1990 in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley (San Jose) as a floral school certified by Flower Decorators Association (Tokyo, Japan) who is one of the best established and largest floral associations in Japan. If you feel motivated to learn floral designs, we can help. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com