Once you have completely understood the contents of program and course you
want to join and been satisfied with a lesson fee etc., you are required
to sign up for the enrollment. Basically students need to follow under
mentioned procedures for successful enrollment.
1. Find the program/course you will join and understand its curriculum.
2. Find the lesson fee and how long it will take to complete a course.
3. Decide when you attend classes and when you begin to take lessons. After
making a decision, you let us know the date (what day of the month) to begin.
4. Visit online enrollment page (CLICK HERE
) to fill out necessary information and
5. Send a check to our office according to following instructions:
A. Where to send: CFAA at 1270 Albion Lane, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Attn: CFAA administration
B. Make check payable to Mieko Hirano
C. Make sure the check will arrive at this office 7 days prior to the first lesson day.
6. Acknowledgement and enrollment confirmation:
Upon our receipt of your check, you will receive email from us to acknowledge
receipt of your payment and confirm the enrollment.
REMARKS: Since we receive inquiries quite often, we will treat all inquiries on a
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Namely we give priority to a student whose check has arrived at our office.