E-mail or call for a quote! : 770-928-7929
HOW WE WORK
- Scenery and Terrain
- Scenery and Terrain Painting
- Game Tables, Display Boards and Tournament Displays
- Model Conversions
- Sorry, we do not paint individual models units or armies.
- No job is too big or too small!
- Consultation- Contact us on the "contact page" with your detailed inquiry. We will then respond promptly with ideas, suggestions and a quotation.
- Quotation - Pricing is based on materials, size and complexity. Shipping is included in our quotation. We ship UPS or Freight depending on the size of the project. We will let you know an approximate time frame for your project.
- Work in Progress- We will update you with photos for your feedback throughout the build.
- Painted or Not- Your option for terrain building is to have it fully painted and detailed, or just primed for you to paint.
Painting Terrain Service - You can also send unpainted terrain for us to paint for you. Please put details in your inquiry.
Can you make custom scenery?
Yes, we sure can! If you have comments, questions, or suggestions in regard to a special scenery project please feel free to contact us. We will be willing to quote you on a custom scenery project... be it a complete table of scenery, a specific terrain piece... or a display board for home use and tournament play.
What do you make your scenery out of?
We use a huge variety of quality materials including: wood, converted toys, model parts and anything not nailed down! We do NOT use pink insulation foam, packing materials or toilet paper rolls. Our models are built for display and play. We use an irregular cut beveled masonite or PVC base on all scenery models that are not designed for square basing. When it is possible, all scenery will be designed for maximum play on your gaming table. This means, that the average miniature that will be played with will have "access" to move around or in the scenery. Our scenery is designed to be sturdy enough for casual use and light abuse.
I like brand "X" buildings and scenery could you use them in a custom project?
If you have a simple idea using ready made materials available such as another companies' resin or model kits, we can purchase the sets through our sources and build your custom project using the parts. We rarely make anything "straight from the box" There will always be conversion work and extras!
How long will it take to get a custom project done?
If we have the time available... we can build and finish a small project such as a building in a week or two. For large projects a month or more may be needed.
Can I ask my favorite store or club to contract you for a custom project?
Yes, We will gladly work with the store or your club to make scenery for gaming use. You may even collect donations from regular players to set up a scenery fund.
All photos of commissioned work is subject to being posted on this website. We reserve the right to display any and all photos of the art we produce.
The RED ORKTOBER
Below you will find a video of the largest and possibly most ambitious project we have done to date. The RED ORKTOBER is 14 feet long and nearly 5 feet high. This was an enormous undertaking. It was built from hundreds of toys models and lights.
It was shown at Adepticon 2009, Games Day Baltimore 2009, 2010 and Games Day Chicago 2009.
It was sold to Games Workshop LLC.