In my work I aim to transform manufactured and natural images,
with their intrinsic and sometimes contradictory values, to create a
I am not a photographer but an image storyteller. I am not trying
to "freeze the moment", but to render a continuously changing world.
I am trying to push the viewer to think and feel: "what comes
after?", "where is this going?", and sometimes even: "how did we get
here?". Something is happening both before, and after that captured
moment... has to happen... will happen...
I am building a parallel reality that moves, breathes, and lives as much as the everyday reality we know and experience.
Web Site: http://www.anthropofagus.net
* published in the PhotoLife Magazine (2005, 2006)
* published in the Camera Arts Magazine (2007)
* show at LACDA (Los Angeles Center For Digital Art) - 2007
* show at The Center for Fine Art Photography (Ft. Collins, CO) - 2007
* show at BAG (Brooklyn Art Gallery) - 2007
* show at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital Art Gallery - 2007
* show at Viewpoint Gallery at Sunnyview Rehab Hospital - 2007
* collections: LACDA, The Center for Fine Art Photography.