1989-1994 - Independent Studies: Philosophy, Theater Science and German Language and Literature at the University of Cologne (Germany)
1994-1997 - Study of Preparation of Cadavers for Scientific and Medical Studies at the University of Bochum and in Pathologies, Morgues and Museums in the area and in Munich and Berlin (Virchowsche Sammlung)
1997-2002 - Art Studies at the Muthesius Hochschule in Kiel (Germany), and in Zuerich (Swiss) at the Hochschule fuer Kunst und Gestaltung
1999- lived 3 months with art students in Morocco
2002- guest student at the class of Gerhardt Merz at the Art Academie in Duesseldorf (Germany)
1999 - Group Exhibition at the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Kiel
- Group-Exhibition at the Kieler Landtag "Geruestbau"
- Group Exhibition at the Foyer at the Muthesius Hochschule in Kiel
2000 - Commissioned to create public art works in Luetjenburg/Germany
- Group Exhibition "Konsumenta" in Kiel
- Solo Exhibition "Voelllerei" at the Gallery Helle Zelle in Kiel
- Group Exhibition "Malklasse" in Salzau/ Germany
2001 - Group Exhibition "Ein Lichtbildprojekt" in Art Agents in Hamburg
- Independent painting project in the streets of Cologne
2002 - Solo Exhibition "Bauherren sind Blinde Maulwuerfe" Im Stollwerk in Cologne
2003 - Brockmann Presentation "Momordica charantia" in the Stadtgallerie Kiel
- Group Exhibition "Altar und Tafel" in Berlin
- Group Exhibition at the Gallery Reich in Cologne
- Group Exhibition "Display 1 " at the Gedock Art Gallery in Hamburg
2004 - open studios in kiel
2006 - Internet show "Eiskalt"
- Group Exhibition "Kabinett 4 " in der Alten Post in Frankfurt
2007 - Group Exhibition "Vertical Rising" at Monkdogz Urban Art Gallery in Chelsea, NYC
- Group Exhibition "Confluence of Cultures" at Walter Wickiser Gallery in Chelsea, NYC
- centerfold in the online art magazine "Perfect 8"
- Represented by the new york art gallery Black & White at Art Miami
- March 13 - April 12 solo show "Mating Season" at Black & White art gallery in Chelsea/NY
- July 17 - August 15 group show "Season Highlights" at Black & White art gallery in Chelsea/NY
- October 18 - November 17 group show "Heart & Soul" at Alphabeta in Brooklyn
2009 - March 15 "Morsel Remains" Long Island City, NY
- November 6 - December 14 group show "Quixotic Beast" at Under Minerva Gallery in Brooklyn
2010 - January 7 group show at "287 Spring Street"
- January 9 group show "Essential" in the context of Music and Art Show in Tribeca
2012 - December solo show "grand attack" at Freddy's showroom in Brooklyn NY
2013 - Recently presented her football paintings at the Players Club at Met Life Stadium during a New York Jet/Oakland Raider game.
2017-2020 - founded and directed artspace88 in Keyport NJ
represented by Artisan Collective in Red Bank NJ
I like the thought of a mental time travel back to the spirit of medival painters and then getting lost on the way, somewhere in between the world of Bosch and Gruenewald creatures and science fiction movie aliens. The first ones were scary, because they were meant to be so and viewers were convinced. The others try much harder and some seem quite effective, but there is nobody to convince anymore....
Not that my "Neighbors" are meant to be scary, but they are stuck someplace , confused, not sure what their purpose might be. Are they nature or decoration or monsters? Waiting nervously or staring at the viewer - one of their kind or at least a relative?
The viewer might wonder the same.