* Pieces For Sale * These carvings are for sale. All are one of a kind pieces and availability changes frequently. Prices are based on hours of work involved in each piece. Remember, where price is concerned, the "Devil is in the Details"
* Relief Wall Panels & Signs * These carved wood panels are 30" tall and 6' long made of Bass wood. Comissioned for a log home in Colorado. Reproductions in bronze are available
* Railing Bears * These carved wood action bears are caught climbing over the railings. 5 carved bears in all on this house ranging from 3' to 7'6".
* Free Standing Bears * Carved wood bears. More detailed and expressive than your average roadside chainsaw bears. With these bears you can almost sense what they are thinking.
* Wall Hangings * These carved wood faces are direct from the forest floor. As I gather these naturally aging pieces of wood I find the beginings of faces. From there it is just a matter of bringing them out.
* Walking Sticks * Dragon topped wood walking sticks carved from Aspen trees. Sculpted with or without lower faces, wizards etc.
* Other Carved Critters * Bears are popular but imagination is the limit. If you can dream it up, I can create it. Large or small, variety is the spice of life.
* Fun Stuff * During our years in the video store my husband and I had the oportunity to create many interactive displays. This section is a sampling of the creations of that era and other misc art works.
* Snow Sculptures * There is an Event in Nederland CO called Frozen Dead Guy Days. Four years ago they sponsered a snow sculpture contest. As the winner Karen was asked to create a sculpture in the rounabout in the center of town where the opening ceramonies take place each of the next three years.