Customized Abstract Art Pieces 

For a customized art piece, we will agree upon and confirm a price based on size, medium, complexity, and shipping (per item).  There will be a required, non-refundable 35% down payment before work is started on your art piece.  After work has begun on your piece, I will need your approval and satisfaction to continue.  With this, the remaining 65% of the payment is required, in full, in order to complete your art piece.

During this process, please feel free to contact me and ask for as many updates and pictures as you wish.

Client is responsible for shipping and insurance fees inside and outside of the United States. 

PayPal and Venmo are accepted for your convenience.

Thank you.



Be the first to post a comment.