Art Instruction : Private Lessons and Small Group Classes.
Bachelor of Fine Arts,
Ohio University, Athens, OH.
1990 - Present.
- Private Instructor, Atelier, “In Studio” and Student, “In-Home.” 2000-Present. Ages 6 – adult.
- Stillwater Elementary, Carnation, WA.
2002 - 2004. (25 - 30 students).
- Snohomish County 4H Club. 2009 - 2010. (20 - 30 students).
- King County 4H Club. 2008 - 2010. (20 - 30 students).
- Carnation Middle School, Carnation, WA. 2002 – 2009, 6th to 8th
grades. (22 - 30 students).
- Cherry Valley Elementary, Duvall, WA. 1991 – 2001. 1st - 5th
grades. (20 - 30 students).
- Relationships Toward Self-Discovery, Marysville, WA. An Offender Rehabilitation Agency caring for Developmentaly Disabled Clients. 2009-2011. (6-10 students).
- Instructor, Acrylic Painting (group lessons), Uptown Art: 2015. (3 - 25 students).
- Instructor of Art Basics, Principles of Art, Elements of Art,
Classic Atelier Drawing (Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced), Color Theory,
Colored Pencil Theory and Techniques, Portraiture, ZaZenDoodles, Cartooning,
- Design and teach programs to meet individual student needs.
- Prepare lesson plans and organize learning environment.
- Demonstrate techniques, evaluate student progress.
- Ability to support, encourage and teach students of all ages.
- Dedicated to personal integrity, honesty and conscientious work
- Capable of maintaining a positive, diplomatic and respectful
attitude at all times.
- I believe there are no mistakes in creating art. When an artist thinks they’ve made a “mistake” it is just something that didn’t meet their vision of what they wanted their art to look like, which provides an opportunity to learn something new or different.
- I believe it is my responsibility to provide a safe and supportive learning environment for my students, while instructing them on the various aspects of drawing and art.
Be the first to post a comment.
Art Instruction, Art Lessons, Art Classes, Drawing Instruction, Drawing Lessons, Drawing Classes ... Classic Atelier Drawing (Basic and Advanced Drawing), Right Brain/Left Brain Drawing, Step by Step Sketching, Step by Step Drawing, Sketching Tutorial, Drawing Tutorial, Step by Step Sketch Tutorial, Art Tutorial, Portraiture, Design Principles, Principles of Art, Elements of Art, Color Theory, Colored Pencil Techniques, Cartooning, Crayon Techniques and ZaZenDoodles. RSS